CPD-based E-learning modules, product information, videos and articles
Association for Continence Advice
- The Association of Continence Advice (ACA) is a multi-professional association open to all health and allied care professionals and to those who have a concern for the promotion of continence and the better management of incontinence.
British Computer Society - Nursing Specialist Group (NSG)
- The Nursing Specialist Group (NSG) is the voice of the nursing profession within the British Computer Society.
British Meat Nutrition Education Service
- The British Meat Nutrition Education Service (BMNES) provides healthcare professionals with a range of educational materials and services to aid their role in giving dietary information to the public.
- CancerHelp UK provides a free information service about cancer and cancer care for people with cancer and their families.
Community Practitioners' and Health Visitors' Association(CPHVA)
- Professional body that represents registered nurses and health visitors who work in a primary or community health setting.
- Search for a counsellor or psychotherapist near you. If you're in need of support, search our network to be connected with a professional counsellor or psychotherapist.
Department of Health
- The Department of Health (DH) exists to improve the health and wellbeing of people in England.
- A free online service providing you with access to the very best web resources for education and research, evaluated and selected by a network of subject specialists.
National Health Service
National Health Service - Northern Ireland
National Health Service - Scotland
National Health Service - Wales
- The information service for careers in the NHS in England.
Northern Ireland Practice & Education Council for Nursing & Midwifery
- The Northern Ireland Practice and Education Council (NIPEC) aims to improve the quality of health and care by supporting the practice, education and performance of nurses and midwives.
Nursing & Midwifery Council
- The statutory regulatory body in the UK, to protect the public through establishing and monitoring professional standards.
- Events and useful information aimed at the nursing profession.
- The national discussion forum for UK Nurses, Doctors, and Allied Professionals with an interest in acute, chronic, or palliative Pain Management.
Royal College of Nursing
- The RCN represents nurses and nursing, promotes excellence in practice and shapes health policies.
Tissue Viability Society
- The Tissue Viability Society is probably the world's oldest society dedicated to all tissue viability issues. Formed in 1981 and a UK registered charity since 1996 the Society attracts members from all health care professions involved with tissue viabili
Wound Care Alliance UK
- The Wound Care Alliance UK (WCAUK) is a new charitable organisation formed from the former Wound Care Society and Tissue Viability Nurses Association.
Wound Care Today
- Wound Care Today analyses and compresses the best of the UK and international media in one essential, accessible and stimulating resource, offering a unique window to all that is going on in the world of wounds.