Wednesday, June 17, 2020
- Opening times:
- 8:15 AM - 3:40 PM
- Southampton Football Club, St Marys Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP
- JCN contact:
- 01789 582000
- Venue contact:
- 0845 688 9448
All of our clinical content is delivered by clinicians who are experts in their field, and our sessions count towards revalidation.
Our agenda for 2020 is currently being finalised - rest assured it will be everything you've come to know and love about our study days – it will packed with new education and fantastic speakers! The 2019 agenda can be viewed here, to give you an idea about the type of subjects we cover.
Limited stand spaces are still available for this event.
For more information email Sam on email@example.com
Arriving at St Mary's Stadium from City Centre
From the city centre, the easiest way to access St Mary?s Stadium is on foot. The stadium is a mile east of the city centre and around a 15-minute walk from the High Street. From Southampton Central, the walk is half an hour walking in mostly a straight line from the station.
Arriving at St Mary's Stadium by Public Transport
Southampton Central Station [SOU]
The station is located at Blechynden Terrace, Southampton SO15 1AL; 30 mins' walk from the ground. It offers the following services:
- South West Trains services to London Waterloo, Weymouth, Poole, Portsmouth and Salibury
- Southern services to Brighton and London Victoria
- First Great Western services to Portsmouth, Cardiff, and Brighton
- CrossCountry services to Bournemouth, Manchester Piccadilly and Newcastle
Directions to ground: Head left out of the station. Follow the road up the hill, continuing straight, past the KFC on your left. Look out for the short cut on Northam Road just as you pass across the railway bridge. The pedestrian walkway crosses the railway and brings you out at the corner of the Northam Stand.
Routes 8A, 18 and 11 all pass the stadium
Arriving at St Mary's Stadium by Car
The stadium is served by the following main roads:
- From North: From the M3 onto The Avenue (A33.) Follows signs to the stadium through Dorset Street, the Charlotte Place roundabout and onwards onto the A3024. After the railway bridge, turn right at the traffic lights onto Brittania Road. The stadium is visible from this point.
- From East: Exit the M27 at Junction 8 and join the A3024 towards Southampton. Follow the A3024 for approximately 6 miles. After you have crossed the Northam Bridge, turn left at the second set of traffic lights (before the railway bridge) and onto Brittania Road. St Mary?s Stadium is visible at the end of this road.
- From West: From M3 follow signs for M27 West. Exit the M27 at Junction 3 and join the M271 towards Southampton. At the end of the M271 turn left following signs to Southampton City Centre and EAST Docks. From here follow signs to West Quay, turning right into West Quay Road (A33.) Follow the A33 through Town Quay and Queens Terrace. Once on Canute Road, turn left at the traffic lights into Royal Crescent Road towards the roundabout. Take the second exit down Albert Road and you will St Mary?s Stadium approximately half a mile down this road.
From City Centre
The city centre is located roughly two miles west of the stadium. The A3024 and St. Andrews Road runs from the centre of the town, around the northern side of the stadium and onto Britannia Road.
The stadium is approached from Britannia Road and Belvidere Road from the north, Marine Parade from the south, and St Andrews road from the west. The River Itchen lines the eastern side of the stadium; meaning access from the east requires crossing the A3205 Itchen Bridge and heading north back towards the stadium
Radio Taxis are Southampton Football Club?s preferred taxi supplier and can be contacted on 02380 666666.
Entry to St Mary's Stadium
The stadium Main Reception is directly behind The Ted Bates Statue at the front of the venue. Unless you are advised by an Event Planner otherwise this will be your main entry point. Upon arrival you will be greeted by a receptionist or member of security who will assist you further.
Itchen Suite - Ground Floor
Press Conference Room - Ground Floor
Terry Paine Suite - First Floor
Mike Channon Suite - First Floor
Markus Liebherr Lounge - Second Floor
The Boardroom - Second Floor
Matthew Le Tissier Suite - Second Floor
President Suite - Second Floor
Executive Boxes - Third Floor
John Corbett Lounge - Third Floor
Super Box - Third Floor
The allocated car park is the South Car Park located next to the Megastore which operates on a first come first served basis. Upon arrival you will be asked to take a ticket from the barrier which will then raise once done so.. If you are attending a day event then you will be given a validated ticket upon departure and if you are attending an evening event then it is most likely the barrier will be raised upon departure.
Local Car Parks
Subject to the stadium car park being full we would suggest investigating the following options;
Ocean Way, Southampton, SO14 3TJ. This is approximately a 7-15 minute walk from the stadium. There will be a parking fee at this venue.
Directly opposite the Stadium is a variety of industrial estates and local roads. Subject to availability you are able to park in these areas. There is no parking fee in these venues.
There is a large car park on College Street in Southampton which is adjacent to Terminus Terrace. This is approximately a 15-20 minute walk from the stadium. There will be a parking fee at this venue.