Wednesday, March 13, 2013
- Opening times
- 10:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Durham County Cricket Club, Emirates Durham International Cricket Ground, Riverside, Chester-Le-Street, County Durham, DH3 3QR
- 0191 387 4711
All of our clinical content is delivered by clinicians who are experts in their field, and our sessions count towards revalidation.
Book now as spaces are limited.
Our events aim to help nurses working in primary care to understand and meet the new revalidation requirements:
- Free attendance for all primary care nurses in your area
- Six educational sessions delivered in one day
- Presented by leading clinicians
- Covers theory and practical skills for community practice
- Exhibition with latest products, demonstrations and samples
- Attendance contributes to revalidation
Limited stand spaces are still available for this event.
For more information email Samantha on email@example.com