Wound Care / Compression
Tailored solution without the prohibitive cost of traditional bespoke footwear. Shown to reduce the pressure on at-risk areas by up to 75%.1
- Breathable upper
- Abrasion-resistant outer sole
- Modified Velcro® strap, dual securing, left- or right-handed
- Uniquely designed 18mm thick
- Combining Poron,® Plastazote® and multifoam
- Easily removable pegs for selective off-loading
- Adhesive stabiliser board
Peg insole redistributes force away from at-risk areas. By removing single pegs, selective off-loading is achieved while continuing to support both intact and wound area of the foot.
Available on prescription in 4 sizes: Small - Extra Large. Replacement insoles available.
References: 1) Leigh R. Comparison of Kerraped Plantar Ulcer with bespoke footwear as an offloading device in diabetic patients, Wounds UK Case Study 2012.
King Edward Court
King Edward Road
+44 (0) 1565 654920