Kelo-cote® is the only patented silicone gel clinically proven to smooth, soften and flatten scars while maintaining the moisture balance and elasticity of the adjacent skin.
- it also relieves itching and discomfort.
- The Kelo-cote® patented formulation has been extensively clinically tested with over 1,800 patients enrolled in published clinical studies worldwide.
- Kelo-cote® is recommended by physicians all around the world
- Kelo-cote® gel self-dries to a waterproof, gas permeable membrane that acts like an extra layer of skin. As it forms a flexible layer, it can be used on irregular scar surfaces, in joint areas, and large area scars such as those caused by burns or major trauma.
- Kelo-cote® is easy to apply, available in a gel formulation (15g and 60g) or a spray (100ml). It is also available in a UV gel formulation (15g) which has SPF 30, so that scars can be protected and healed, without additional damage from the sun.
- Cosmetics can be applied, once the Kelo-cote® has dried.
- It is suitable for children and people with sensitive skin.
- For maximum effect, Kelo-cote® Gel should have 24 hour contact with the skin. Apply a very thin layer of Kelo-cote® once daily or twice daily.
30-32 Whitfield Street
London W1T 2RQ
+44 20 7467 6920