ACA Harm Free Care Seminar
The Association for Continence Advice (ACA) is hosting a Harm Free Care Seminar in Birmingham on 8th or 9th May, aimed at care staff working in long term care settings who look after clients with varying bladder and bowel problems. This conference will appeal to registered nurses and care home assistants.
Key issues will address the effect of incontinence on the skin, continence and falls, constipation in the elderly and catheter troubleshooting. Delegates will have access to the ACA exhibition which will be attended by a range of companies operating within the continence sector. Catering was also be provided.
- Catheter Troubleshooting:Debra Ollerhead, Specialist Nursing Services Lead, Wirral Community NHS Trust
- Continence and Falls:Dr Jo Booth, Reader/Research Coordinator, Glasgow Caledonian University
- "They Have Slowed Like the Rest of Me!" - Constipation in the Elderly:Wendy Ness, Colorectal Nurse Specialist, Croydon University Hospital
- Are you Equipped for Catheterisation?:Alison Stubbs, WyMedical, Director (Richardson Healthcare Company Symposium)
- The Effect of Incontinence on the Skin:Rebecca Martin, Service Lead - Tissue Viability, Birmingham Community Healthcare Trust
Quick online registration available www.eventsforce.net/acaseminar2014
If you have problems registering, or if you would like a hard copy application form please call the Events team on 01506 292 042.
Back to the news page