ACA Conference and Exhibition (8 - 9 May 2014)
The Association for Continence Advice Annual Conference and Exhibition 2014 will be held at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole on the 8th and 9thMay 2014, and is the ideal opportunity to meet like minded professionals whilst continuing professional development.
There is a comprehensive programme on offer which tackles contemporary issues affecting those working within continence care.
- Dementia – Mental Health Conditions and the Impact on Continence
- Dementia and the Impact on Continence – A Professional’s Experience
- Dementia and the Impact on Continence – A Carer’s Experience
- Catheter Troubleshooting
- Identifying Continence OptioNs after Stroke (ICONS) – Findings from a Randomised Controlled Trial
- Measuring Outcomes in Respect of Continence Issues
- Different Way of Looking at and Treating Bladders – The Social Bladder
- The Cystitis and Overactive Bladder (COB) Foundation
- Female Genital Mutilation – Impact on Continence
- Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms (LUTS) Quality Standards – Controversial?
- Erectile Dysfunction
Visit the conference website to view the full programme and to book www.eventsforce.net/acaconference2014
For more information contact 01506 292 042 or visit www.aca.uk.com
Back to the news page